Control on Mind

Control on Mind
If a person wants to control his mind than he must follow these instructions:-

Take a deep breath

Its mean you should take a heart in your mind with blessing of thoughts
By deep soul breathe of your inner side personality

Refresh the views


It is simple to known the other person you refresh his talk, personality, thoughts etc.
But here you take a sharp sight of mind by deliver a number of lives like……
Your best thing that you loved it is a live life word and so on like kindness, humanity etc.

Concentrate on a single point

I will show you this by my life first experience
When I was a child I think every night about the stars on the sky then continue
Suddenly, it all appears in my dream then I believe on UFO.
Its make me
a man of his dreams.


0 comments:

Post a Comment